Project management tutors from my assignment help have gathered industry specific knowledge about project management, they have experience of handling project management questions and providing project planning, Online Project Help and project solutions. Myassignmenthelp.net provides MBA help in which they have strong and dedicated team for university and college project management help. We had 6 years of experience in solving students project management homework and assignments.
What is Project Management?
Project is a task or work that is time specific and resource specific. Elaborating this general concept, our project management assignment help experts have defined project as work that has specific time of initiation and a specific time of completion using the provided resources and manpower. Likewise, project management is a process that develops our skill on method of planning, execution and experience for a particular project. The success in a project is announced when the taken project meets the deadline and objectives as per the planning.
Since a project is important for any company, enterprise, governmental and non-governmental organization, learning a key concept of this area is very important. It helps to broaden knowledge to manage any project accurately and obtain the expected outcome smoothly. This is the reason that our professional tutor in project management have outlined some of the important points that reflect the responsibility of an entire team.
- Deliberating the importance of a project.
- Calculating requirement of a project like time, resources, manpower etc.
- Creating a project management plan and implementing the project accordingly.
- Checking the progress of the project.
- Maintain an effective communication with every member linked to the project.
- Dealing with issues and risks in the project.
- Maintaining all the records.
- Closing the project effectively on its completion.
This is just an outline created by our project management team. If you want to get more information on this topic, visit project management assignment help from our online portal. We will help you get every detail on project management in short span of time. Our team has degree in specific field and they have written several assignments for a given project. So, you can ask for their guidance to make your assignment informative and descriptive.
Process in project management
Studying Project management helps in development of skills and techniques to plan and implement an undertaken project. We provide Project management assignment help that covers every single process in project management inclusive of all the details. A brief idea of our assignment help service on Project management is provided below:
1. Initiating: Project initiation is a first and a crucial step in Project management. It requires executing several steps during the initiation of a project. A correct and successful project initiation builds a strong foundation that helps to achieve the desired objective for a project. It involves few important steps like; development of business situation, perform a study on possibilities of success, develop project agreement, appointing individual and forming a team for working on the given project, setting up the entire environment and performing a review on every segment of the project. Though the initiation of project vary from company to company but these steps are the basic outline for proper initiation of a project. Our project management assignment help team will provide you all the information’s on this section of your assignment with new and refreshed ideas so that your work will be informative and worth reading.
2. Planning: Our professional project management team tells that planning is an essential part of any governmental or non-governmental organization. Without a proper planning, the undertaken project might go directionless. So, it is important to set a plan to complete the project that has limitation of time and resources. The steps in planning include: setting the objectives, identifying the available resources, setting time, planning for human resource management and risk management along with effective method of communication.
3. Executing: In project management, executing is bringing the planned work into action. This is usually a longest stage that requires collaboration of every individual in a team. Together with it; wise use of available resources, conduction meetings, updating every management work, recording the progress of the project, maintaining the quality etc. come under this section of project management. If you are requiring elaborated information or report for project management assignment, contact our team and get project management assignment help that comprise of quality information.
4. Monitoring: Monitoring the project means keeping an eye on the progress of the project. Our team has specified that it is important to monitor a project to make sure that it is going in the planned way. Monitoring also include the record of resources used and the leftover resources, efficiency of the team, and most importantly the degree of project completion at the provided time. If a company fails to monitor a project, it might suffer at the end where resources might be excessively used or the budget for a project may cross the planned budget.
5. Closing: Closing a project means when a project is completed, all the required paperwork need to be accomplished like auditing, calculation of profit and loss and many more.
These are five important steps during project management that is outlined by our online experts. If you are looking for project management assignment help in any of these areas, come to us. We will help in completion of your Project management assignment with the guidance of our competent team.
Myassignmenthelp.net is a reliable online site for your project management assignment
If you are doing your academic studies; assignment, homework, project are usually provided to you by the College or University teachers. For MBA student’s project management is a common yet an important topic given by their teachers. If you are facing problem in completion of your assignment in Project management, get the help of our online tutors. The important features of our project management help are listed below:
- 24/7 availability
- Delivery on or before the mentioned deadline.
- Quality content
- Plagiarism free work
- Experienced tutors
- Reevaluation and rechecking
- Immediate reply
These are few facilities listed here provided by assiduous team. If you are wanting to seek excellent service that provide you flawless project management assignment help, this is surely the right place for you.
Business process management
Management Assignment Help
Project Writing Help
Project management is a discipline of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources to achieve specific goals in an organization. A project is essentially an endeavour with a defined beginning and end undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial changes or added value. Our goal is to make you understand the practical applications and provide Project Management Assignment help using the real projects.
If you are stuck and find it difficult to comprehend the project management and looking for assistance, we are the best project management help online assistance provider. We understand that reports about PMP case studies are a real time consuming. The reason for this is the wide area that Project Management touches and to cover every module of it no less than a headache for most of us. Our proficient and learned tutors have been handling such case studies for a long time and are efficient enough to meet the tightest of deadlines. So if you need project management assignment help, our experts are readily available. The PMP homework would no longer be a problem for you.
Consult experts for Project Management homework
Our tutors have quite a firm grasp of the management concepts, framework, and methodologies. They spend a great deal of time on the research to keep track of the new developments of strategies and frameworks in the area of project management. Being a pioneer in the field of academic research our project management online assignment help comes with few guarantees. We ensure the best grades depending on the timelines. We also ensure original assignments that are 100 percent plagiarism free and provide the reports and complete referencing (journals, Documents, and theses) and in-text citation to cater to the requirements of all students.
Our team of experts cover the requirements of students belonging to major zones of the world. Zones that we are referring to are Australia, United States, and the United Kingdom. We have helped a large number of students from Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and many other areas of Australia. Students who need project management assignment help at the University of Sydney, Bond University and many others keep consulting us for the academic research. Assignment help Brisbane is the most sought out service.
Different project management methodologies that is useful in assignment completion
- Agile project management: This is an iterative method for designing and managing building activities for engineering, IT, and other projects. According to our project management assignment help experts there are many methods to implement agile management. Few of the methods are scrum, Kanban, and Six Sigma. Scrum is a normal stand up meeting in which stakeholders from different teams discuss the major deliverables planned for the day.
- Lean project management: In simple terms lean project management means adding more value to the project without wasting many resources. Most of the concepts are inherited from Agile.
- Benefits realization management : This is a way to achieve the desired output that stakeholders are expecting to see. As described by a few of Australian project management assignment writers, generic process of BRM includes identification of investment outcomes, outline the benefit measures of the entire outcome, narrow down a BRM approach, plan the investment and optimize the plan in order to reduce the investment, implement the plan and review the impact of BRM.
- Process-based management
- The traditional approach
- PRiSM (Projects integrating Sustainable Methods)
- Critical chain project management: Eliyahu M. Goldratt is the man who proposed this model. Critical chain project management (CCPM) is a method of planning and managing projects that put the main emphasis on the resources required to execute project tasks.
- Event chain methodology: This is a methodology that is used to handle event chain that affect the project schedule. It is also known as uncertainty model or network analysis technique.
Project Management assignment experts reveal the importance of Project Management framework
Search the Internet, and you will get ample information on Project Management framework. Our online project management assignment writing experts have a precise and simple definition for this concept. Project Management framework consists of three parts.
Project lifecycle provides guidance about the basic and fundamental steps of project management. Project development may take place in numerous steps. Few of the general stages through which any particular project can go are Business development, Tendering, Contract negotiation, Mobilization of the project, Implementation of the project and project close-out phase.
Project control cycle is the second part of the project management framework. Project lifecycle answers "what needs to be done" and project control answers "management and planning of each stage". We make a plan of the activities to be performed and start working on them. We keep a regular check on the progress and make changes to the processes if they are not proving efficient.
Templates and tools are used in an organization for the implementation of the project. Making templates relevant to the size, risk and scope of the project is essential to ensure they are effective in supporting the project managements. Using and crafting standardized templates can support a common language and processes.
Allassignmenthelp has a complete project management framework that is used by our experts within our organization. We have designed this in order to handle big university and enterprise level projects. If you have any project related to civil engineering, Information technology, computer science or any other major field you can contact us. We can provide you with the best project management assignment help online. You can refer to Cardiff University, UK website to learn more about project management and its framework. University framework is helpful to understand the concept of PMF.
Project Portfolio Management assignment help from the professional PM assignment writers in the UK
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) is a set of business practices and a process that allows organizations to manage projects as a strategic portfolio, ensuring the alignment of programs and projects with organizational objectives. There are many aspects of project management highlighted by our PMP assignment writing tutors for student who need project management assignment help. Students can learn about criteria for project selection, Prioritization of projects, identification and prevention of problems that people face while working on a project.
PPM has many advantages and helps an individual and the organization grow. Project portfolio Management helps in achieving the business objectives. Utilization of this concept leads to the increased throughput. The reason given by our project management assignment help experts for the better throughput is due to the clear priorities and clear understanding of the requirements. Moreover, concept of project portfolio management establishes a correlation between the project and financial facets.
Concept of Work Breakdown Structure
Our Project management assignment help experts explain WBS as an activity in which complex work is broken down into smaller fragments. This method is very effective in increasing the efficiency of the team as a whole and used by the managers to simplify the project execution. This concept of WBS is applied to almost all the fields. For example, Information Technology projects, Consulting projects, and marketing projects. This utility is the reason as to why the concept of work breakdown structure is classified under project management.
As per our online project management assignment tutors, the work breakdown structure is based on the tree structure that is nothing but an effective measure required to achieve an objective. The WBS may be hardware, product, service, or process-oriented. A WBS can be developed by starting with the end objective and successively subdividing it into manageable components in terms of size, duration, and responsibility (e.g., systems, subsystems, components, tasks, sub-tasks, and work packages), which include all steps necessary to achieve the objective.
The concept of WBS is practical in nature, and one can understand this just by analysing a real world problem. Our project management assignment writing experts suggest that the first step is to break the work into smaller pieces. There is no hard and fast rule for creating a work breakdown structure (WBS). However, few important things should be taken care. There should be an accurate assignment of the responsibilities. It should clearly outline the project milestones and control points. Last but not the least; it should clearly illustrate the project scope.
In the Project Management assignment samples provided on our website, you can see the last step is plot a work breakdown diagram. It is a graphical representation of the work packages that are defined by the project manager. If you need to plot a WBS diagram for software, you can break the project into multiple branches. We have a project management assignment help online module for those who need it extensively. For example, Project management, technical design, testing, and training can be considered as the four different branches of a project. All these branches can further be broken down into smaller activities, such as, Project charter, project schedule, project plan, design overview, UAT for servers, Unit and system testing and user guide.
How Project management triangle is useful in project completion
Projects need to be completed and delivered under certain constraints. Traditionally, these constraints have been listed as Scope, Time, and Cost. These three constraints are also widely known as the "project management triangle," where each side represents a constraint. According to our project management assignment help experts, in project management triangle, one side of the triangle cannot be changed without affecting the others. For example, if we need to increase the scope of the project i.e. adding a new functionality, then we need to either increase the human effort or increase the time.
As per the concepts studied in the PMP further refinement of the constraints separates product "quality" or "performance" from the scope, and turns quality into a fourth constraint. Our team of project management assignment experts demonstrates the time constraint with certain examples that explain how the time is used as another PMP constraint. The cost constraint refers to the viability and budgeted amount available for the project. The scope constraint refers to what must be done to produce the project's result. To learn more about the concepts of project management, you can use our online project management assignment help service.
Why Online assignments help service from AllAssignmentHelp beneficial?
Allassignmenthelp has a team with expertise and experience in academic projects. Our team has professionals with relevant industry experience, who are focused on helping students with their homework. We work on the fundamental of ASAP, which means Affordability, Plagiarism free solution, Availability, and Professionalism. We are a team of professionals who tries to cater your every need of project management assignment help online.
1. Our professional tutors always work in sync with the requirements given to us, and this makes our assignment solution an ideal one.
2. Plagiarism is a demon that haunts everyone. Anyone can copy-paste from the internet and hand it over to you. However, we have plagiarism detection tools, like Turnitin and Grammarly to rule out the possibility of any plagiarism issue.
3. Our service comes with a guarantee. We ensure a minimum of 2:1 grade
There are no barriers with borders. We provide help with Project Management assignment to the students based in Australia, the UK, New Zealand and the US. We appreciate your stay and looking forward to a long professional relationship.