Human Resource Dissertation Topics & Ideas from Expert Writers
Human Resource management (HRM, or simply HR) is the process of recruitment, selection of employee, providing proper induction, orientation and handling grievances within the company. HR is primarily concerned with the management of people inside the organizations, focusing on policies and systems. Human Resource Management is the fundamental resource for building or constructing anything. Behind every successful management, there is a team of astute human mind and efforts of human resources.
Under every HRM course, writing assignments on human resource concept is an important exercise for the HRM students. Writing a human resource management assignment is certainly not an easy task, and that is why, It is highly beneficial to take assistance from the expert writers from the field of HRM. “Instant Assignment Help” is solely devoted to delivering authentic and reliable Human Resource writing services including top quality dissertations by our specialist team of highly qualified writers.
Below mentioned are the suggested topics and useful examples of Human Resource Management (HR) Dissertation:
Training & Development HRM Dissertation Topics
Training and development is a function of human resource management that is concerned with organizational activity aimed at enhancing and improving the performance of individuals and employees working in a corporate system.
Below stated are some proposals to make your Human resource management dissertation interesting and engaging if you’re looking to work specifically on Training & Development segment.
- The use of training and development as useful tools for enhancing the performance of the employees?
- What skills are needed for today’s turbulent climate?
- Does training and development really impact the bottom line?
- Who provide the training to train others?
- Soft versus hard skills.
- Is training a solution of all problems?
- Soft skills, who needs them?
- Where now, post-disaster survival?
- Can poor selection processes be solved through training and development?
Performance Management HRM Dissertation Examples
Performance Management is a continuous process by which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work to meet the organizational goals & objectives. Under this segment, writing an assignment could be very intriguing.
Below are the suggestions of HRM dissertation topics under performance Management subject.
- Is performance management effective to meet organizational goals?
- Can skills be increased through performance management system?
- Do individuals have control over their reward?
- Reviewing and reacting on results.
- Is it possible to manage every employee performance by performance management techniques?
- Can wages be capped through performance management?
- Job satisfaction & performance appraisals.
Appraisal HRM Dissertation Topics
Every organization becomes successful by it’s hard working and unflagging efforts of employees. The performance appraisal is the process of assessing and evaluating every employee performance on the job by comparing current performance with the already set standards and targets.
Below are few Dissertation Topics to make your writing assignment on human resource management captivating and gripping.
- Can subjectivity be removed?
- Is it fair? A comparison between same level employees.
- Can I have a pay rise?
- Are Appraisals honest?
- Are the 360-degree assessments valid?
- Public sector appraisals and the spinal pay reward.
- Investigating the efficacy of performance evaluations from the outlook of employees.
Motivation HRM Dissertation Topics
Motivation is one of the most important concepts in HRM. It is required to gain the best performance from the employee when a particular employee is not motivated and hence not providing significant results. This is the reason companies spend exorbitant amounts of money in arranging training sessions for the employees to motivate them and earn higher productivity.
If you want to explore this subject and eager to discuss motivation in your HRM writing assignment, here are some topics for you to get started.
- Does motivated workforce increase productivity?
- HR and motivation.
- Behavioral inflexibility.
- Motivation versus total reward.
- Motivation and job satisfaction.
- Cross organization comparison, who gets it right?
- HRM is a motivator.
- A link between motivation and performance.
- Employee motivation & performance.
- The impact of motivation programs on employees performance.
A reputable assignment writing service
Strategic HRM Dissertation Topics
Strategic human resource management is an outlook to manage human resources that support long-term business goals and results with a strategic framework. A human resource management dissertation on Strategic HR brings some excellent topics for you to write.
- Does HR sit and fit on the board?
- Future planning or firefighting?
- Future planning or justifying role?
- Can HR be strategic?
- A resource based view assessment of Strategic human resources quality management systems.
- Is HR driving the organization.
- Operations or planning the HR function?
- To establish the significance of the relationship between organizational performance and strategic human resource management.
Organizational culture HRM Dissertation Topics
The culture is significant and important to an organization and its workforce. It is a system of shared values, beliefs, rules and regulations which governs the behavior of the employees. A particular culture followed in a company gives a strong influence on the dressing and working style of an employee.
If you are interested in discussing culture as your HRM dissertation, some topics are suggested below.
- Recruiting to change the culture.
- Placing values in the organization.
- Culture is the organization.
- Cross-Cultural human resource management.
- Inducting new employees into the culture.
- Recruiting to change the culture.
- Managing cultural change.
- Training and culture.
Diversity HRM Dissertation Topics
Diversity management is an important research area of human resource management that brings challenges and learning to employees. In every organization, the workforce belongs to different cultural areas, educational backgrounds, religion, age, gender and to value and respect every individual can lead to a successful organization.
Some intriguing topics for your diversity human resource management dissertation are suggested below:
- Can discrimination be eliminated?
- Differences discrimination and diversity.
- Running the new workforce.
- Cross-national diversity.
- Managing diversity and cultural differences.
- Training managers for diversity.
- Investigate the challenges of inequality.
- Managing diversity in the public sector.
Human Resource Theory Dissertation Topics
There are two kinds of approaches to Human resource (HR), and the HR theory framework takes both the soft and hard versions of HRM. The soft approach includes addressing and taking care of employees concerns and their expectations. The hard approach considers evaluating the efficacy of HRM policies and processes and giving less emphasis to workers needs and preferences.
The following are some suggestions within the area of Human Resources (HR) Theory that you could base your human resources management dissertation on.
- Prepare a comparative analysis of different human resources theory approaches.
- The role of human resource policies in the success of an organization.
- The black side of Human Resource.
- HR versus Taylorism.
- The role of HR as a shared service.
- Part of HR behind the closed doors.
- Investigate the trade unions place in the organization.
How To Compose Good Photography Dissertation Topics
If you are trying to complete a photography dissertation, and you are in need of the perfect topic, then look no further.
The perfect dissertation topic is one which has been approved by your advisor (or at least will be approved). It should also be something that you really love. Since the dissertation is such a long process, you are going to be stuck with the topic you picked for a while, so make sure you won’t get bored with it midway through the project.
That being said, below are a few generic dissertation topics from which you can choose. Remember that you need to ensure it is something relatable to your field, and also something about which you are passionate. It is best for you to consider the list below as a foundation. It is a stepping stone which ought inspire you to brain storm and free write until you find something that you love:
- You can write a dissertation about the impact that photojournalism has had on charities and giving. Many people who participate in athletic fundraisers have been able to gain increased sponsorships because a photojournalist captured them in the event. This brings them great publicity, as does their cause and their sponsors. Can photojournalism be used effectively to raise more money for charities?
- You can write a dissertation about photoshop and how celebrity magazine covers are often re-touched. This has brought with it a storm of dissent, particularly from those who argue that airbrushing has produced a negative mind set in society. Teens and adolescent girls are particularly at risk because they see celebrities whom they admire and then strive for a perfect and touched up body too. Self harm and eating disorders spring from this and photographers seem to be the fence about it.
- You can write a dissertation about the merits of black and white prints for landscape photography compared to color. It is argued that ethereal beauty from landscapes can be better captured using black and white. And yet, one could argue that this takes away greatly from many of the aspects of photography, lighting, color, etc…
- You can write a dissertation about whether professional photography still utilizes privacy. Those who work in the public sphere seem ever at risk for exploitation from photographers. Should personal ethics be all that there is to rely upon in this case?